Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild Media

[Pinned] How To Upload Videos To The BoV Youtube Channel

Hey guys. I've been looking into ways for people to be able to upload their own videos onto the BoV Youtube account. This is actually easier than I thought.All you need to do is create an email, attach the video in question and send it to dd91xakh...
Small Ransyn Bloodway 2y
Ransyn Bloodway0179Small Ransyn Bloodway 2y
@Rocket_TESO6995Small @Rocket_TESO 2y
Guild Media

Guild Youtube Channel

So, as many of you should know, the guild has it's own Youtube Channel. I have been a little lax in putting up videos (something that I plan to remedy shortly). Check out the link below and see what we've got up there. I've added a new Playlist in...
Small Ransyn Bloodway 2y
Ransyn Bloodway0136Small Ransyn Bloodway 2y
Guild Media

Vampire Quest - Semi Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcxZrrq07SE
Small Ardze 2y
Ardze0165Small Ardze 2y
Guild Media

Custer's Last Stand

Courtesy of Crashman!
Small Ransyn Bloodway 3y
Ransyn Bloodway1102Small Ransyn Bloodway 3y
Guild Media

Molag Bal. Daedric Prince of Bugs, Glitches and Bullshit

So...I go in to kill Molag Bol, right. Get through the Gauntlet fine and baton down for the fight. I go in swinging, drop my Dragon Banner and get him down to 1/5th health pretty easily and I'm thinking, geez, I dunno what Soapy was bitching about...
Small Ransyn Bloodway 3y
Ransyn Bloodway3376Small Rincepz 3y
Guild Media

Flying solo

Just defended a keep from 16 blues by myself while Tirani went to make food.
Small Rincepz 3y
Rincepz199Small Rincepz 3y
Guild Media

Guild Outing!

So as some of you were aware, I was recording a little bit of our guild adventuring this evening!Now, I would like to say - if anyone is at all uncomfortable with me recording/posting videos with their character/voice in them, please let me know a...
Small Lussuria 3y
Lussuria8442Member avatar small Lythronaxious 3y
Page 1